Realm of Shadows
Thank you for visiting Realm of Shadows RPG, to register your account simply click "Register" below. If you have visited before you can click "Log In" to enter the website. Have fun!

~Angel of Origin

Realm of Shadows

Realm of Shadows is a fantasy text based RPG where the user can role-play as a warrior and destroy wild monsters.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Twilight Iridescence
Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:06 am by Rei

» Nyx's trilogy
Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:27 am by Rei

» Aerolis Feather
Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:18 am by Rei

» A Cry For Hope
Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:48 am by Rei

» Heart:Unlock
Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:59 am by Rei

» Starburst.
Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:51 am by Rei

» Angel of Origin Reincarnation ~ Lia
Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:27 am by Rei

» Holy Strike
Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:26 am by Rei

» Empyrean Force
Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:24 am by Rei

Share | 

A Cry For Hope

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syren

PostSubject: A Cry For Hope   Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:28 pm

"Help!!!" a man cried as he ran through the streets of his town. "Help me, I think I have found some kind of demonic spirit!" he cried. The strange man ran all through town bumping into people and asking if they would help him. The man looked panicked and scared as he yelled for help. Many people just ignored the man and kept walking. The man however, was persistent and continued to cry for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

Humor : Humor? Enlighten Me.
Guild : Pillar of Justice

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:12 am

In the craziness Rei was struck and fell to the ground. She came to her feet and gave a dirty look at the man. She mumbled out the words, "What are you even talking about? Demon spirits...," to herself. She shook her head and continued walking. She began to notice the franticness of the man, and wondered if maybe he wasn't a hoax. Maybe he thought he really had seem something weird. She caught up with him and approached him. "Calm down, jeez. What's the problem, you think you saw a demon or something?" she said, secretly hoping that he hadn't seen anything.

((I'm guessing the demon spirit is meant to be Grayson?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realmofshadows.forumotions.net
Syren

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:45 am

((Yeah, the man is just scared))

"But I did!" the man said. He pointed towards the other end of town. "Over there" he said, "I was inside of some old abandoned house looking for anything valuable and then next thing I knew there was some evil spirit and it threw me out of the house! ". By now the man was yelling again. He looked at Rei. "And don't think I'm lying 'cause I know what I saw and what I saw was some ghost!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:56 am

The man's response worried Rei slightly, he sounded very scared and sincere. Maybe something was wrong after all. She turned, giving the man a glance as she did but saying nothing, and headed towards the 'haunted' house. She reached the door and stopped to think. Was she really going to investigate a house just because some guy thought he saw a ghost? As it would happen, the answer was in fact, yes. She breathed in, somewhat annoyed at her self for even remotely believing the man's outrageous claims, and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Syren

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:09 am

Halfway through Rei's knock, the door slowly started to creak open. Once the door was fully open Rei would be able to see the inside of the house. At a glance you could tell that the house was old, The would was gray in color, dust sat on the tables and shelves, some of the floor boards were broken, and the house had a strange smell. The house was dark except for a little bit of light coming from the second floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:29 am

Rei staggered backwards at the door opening. Her thoughts about how ridiculous this was began to dissipate, and more fearful thoughts were born and began to expand throughout her mind. She noticed a source of light upstairs. She wondered where is was coming from. She took another deep breath, closed her eyes, and took a step inside. She would then open her eyes, and begin slowly walking towards the stairs. After that she would attempt to climb the stairs, to find out where the strange source of light was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Syren

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:59 am

As Rei traveled up the stairs the light would gradually get dimmer until it was very faint. It appeared to only be coming from one of the bedrooms at the end of the hallway. Also the faint sound of children's laughter could be heard coming from the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:13 am

Rei felt cold shivers run down her spine. Her intuition seemed to be urging her to stop, go back, and never enter the house again. But another part of her wanted to go further. As the light got smaller it became apparent that the light was coming from a bedroom. Suddenly the sound of a child laughing began sounding faintly. This nearly made her turn around immediately, but once again, something was urging her to go forward. She took a step. She took another step. Each one felt like she was getting a mile closer, and yet it felt like she was a mile away from the door. She started walking at a constant pace towards the door and stopped. She reached out her hand, grabbed the handle of the door, turned it clockwise, and pushed her hand forwards, slowly but surely opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Syren

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:50 am

Grayson had been playing with his toys when he heard the door open. He slowly turned around and looked at the girl. "Wanna play" he asked. Grayson then smiled at her and started playing with his toys again. Soon enough the sound of his laughter started to fill the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:02 am

Rei was very confused. What was a kid doing in some random old house, and who was he with? "Uh, sure," she said, a little surprised. She sat down with him and watched him play. "Do you live here?" she asked. She thought that no had lived in the house, but apparently there was. Unless of course the kid was just using it as some kind of 'secret base' that he would play in. She was unsure about how safe it was for him to be there, and got a little concerned. The house was very dusty and he might get sick, and it was very worn, in fact, it looked like the floor would collapse under your feet if you jumped.
Back to top Go down
Syren

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:13 am

Grayson nodded to the girl. " Mommy and Daddy are gone'" he said and then looked up at the girl with a very serious face. He then went back to smiling and playing with his toys. He looked up at the girl again and stared. "Why are you here" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:18 am

"They're gone? And they left you home by yourself? Where did they go?" she asked. This concerned her more, why would a mother and father leave their young son alone in a house, and why was their house in such a bad condition? They couldn't really be poor otherwise they wouldn't have been able to afford such a house in the first place, and yet it seemed like it hadn't been lived in for a very long time. The dust was very thick, and everything just seemed untouched. Rei smiled and joined in with the little boy playing the game. "So what's your name then?"
Back to top Go down
Syren

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:27 pm

((Sorry for the late reply I've been kinda busy with school))

Grayson pointed upward in response to the first question. He then looked up at Rei. "My name is Grayson" he said "Grayson Lee". The young boy continued to stare at the girl for a minute or two in silence before he smiled again and began playing with the toys once more.  Grayson giggled a little while playing with the toys. He seemed to be deeply invested in the game that he was playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:21 am

((It's fine ^.^))

Rei's facial expression turned to surprise when Grayson explained where his parents were. By the sounds of it, they had passed away. She looked at him with a sad face. "That's a really nice name," she replied to his answer, adopting a smile on her face. She then returned to a more serious expression. "Are you living here alone?" she said. She was now worried, a little boy living in a house by himself sounded dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Syren

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:44 am

Grayson nodded. I'm here all alone" he said, "but, sometimes people come and visit me and we play together. They don't stay for long". Grayson's tone became a lot more serious when he spoke the last part. He then looked up at the girl. "You'll stay with me right?" He asked a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:03 am

Rei was almost a little frightened by Grayson's request."Umm... I think we should get you some help. I don't think you should be living in here by yourself, but we can get someone to look after you here," she replied. The serious tone he used was almost ominous, and the fact that he was just looking at her creeped her out even more, he didn't even seem to give a glance to his toys that he was previously so interested in.
Back to top Go down
Syren

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:01 am

Grayson shook his head. "That's not what I asked" he growled. He was starting to get angry. He looked Rei right in the eyes. "I don't want to leave here. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO LEAVE HERE!"By now Grayson was yelling. Some of the things in his room started to float and swirl around him and Rei. If Rei wasn't careful something might hit her. "STAY" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:23 am

Rei gasped at his sudden snap of anger. She wasn't quite sure what to say. Suddenly objects began circling her and Grayson, and she began to fear her life. What was this boy? An esper? Whatever he was, she didn't feel comfortable around him. Yet as she thought about it, she began to put the pieces together, and realized what had happened. He had lost his parents, and didn't want anyone to leave him again. Her eyes teared up slightly. "No... No one can be with you forever, no matter how much you want them to! Everyone has to leave you at some point, and no matter how much it hurts, you just have to be happy on the memories that they left behind with you!" she said, a tear escaping her eye.
Back to top Go down
Syren

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:43 am

]"No, they must stay!" Grayson yelled again and this time all of the books on the bookshelf in his room exploded, pages flying everywhere , some of them joining the other objects swirling around the room. "They have to!" A tear rolled down Grayson's face. "They have to.." he repeated  quietly. And with that all of the objects in the room fell to the round and the room became silent. Grayson stared right at the girl as tears started to well up in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rei

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:48 am

Rei looked into Grayson's tear-filled eyes, feeling sympathy for him. She had let out a sigh of relief when the objects were released. The flying objects had been accompanied with a whirlwind which had altered her hairstyle, leaving her hair messy and flowing, out out its usual place. Her fringe, normally straight, had now adopted a windswept look. She continued to look into Grayson's eyes and spoke.

"What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cry For Hope   

Back to top Go down

A Cry For Hope
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1